Un-carrier™ customers can be among the first to get their hands on HTC’s latest flagship superphone − and the only ones to experience it unleashed on America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network
TMUS) has news for you. The Un-carrier’s offering the crave-worthy new HTC One M9 for purchase at es.T-Mobile.com for $0 down (and $27.08 a month for 24 months). Which means you could order HTC's latest beauty and have it delivered to your door weeks before it's available for everyone else. For those who want to see, hear and feel the device firsthand, the HTC One M9 will be available at most T-Mobile stores nationwide on April 10.If you love to be first, love a great value − and don’t mind being stared at − T-Mobile (NYSE:
"The HTC One has built a fanatical following, and the M9 will be a favorite whether you're a fan boy or soon-to-be convert," said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. "And with Carrier Freedom, there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from picking up HTC's latest at the Un-carrier."
Launched earlier this month, Carrier Freedom™ demolishes the final obstacle customers face when making the move to T-Mobile. On top of paying your early termination fees, the Un-carrier will now cover every cent of your remaining device payments when you switch to T-Mobile and trade in your old phone.
HTC One M9 Features:
- Iconic all-metal unibody design with a new dual finish that is as distinctive as it is durable.
- 20MP Main Camera with sapphire camera lens delivers crisp, clear photos and durable scratch resistance for long-lasting use. The UltraPixel front camera provides photo and imaging control like never before.
- HTC BoomSound™. With dual front-facing speakers and 5.1 channel Dolby® Audio Surround, HTC BoomSound™ has two modes (theatre and music) to deliver the ultimate audio experience for movies, gaming and music − the perfect complement to T-Mobile® MúsicaNonStop.
- UH OH Protection from HTC, a first-of-its-kind which provides a one-time replacement within the first 12 months of purchase for cracked screens or water damage.
- Ships with Wi-Fi Calling. T-Mobile is one of the only U.S. wireless providers that will support Wi-Fi calling out of the box, allowing customers to make calls beyond the reach of any cellular network.
Learn more or be one of the first to get your hands on the new HTC One M9 at http://explore.t-mobile.com/htc-one-m9.
Device pricing for well-qualified customers. $0 down +$27.08/mo X 24, Total $ 649.92. If you cancel wireless service remaining balance on phone becomes due. 0% APR; O.A.C. Participating locations. Impuestos y cargos adicionales.
EIP/ETF Pay Off: Qual’g credit & postpaid Simple Choice service, with trade-in in good condition and new device purchase req’d. Pay off paid as device trade-in credit & prepaid card for remaining device balance (including valid exercise of lease purchase option, if applicable), minus trade-in credit. Sales tax on device excluded. Validation req’d. One offer per line. Para conocer los detalles, visita es.T-Mobile.com. UH OH Protection: One device replacement of qual’d device with proof of purchase. Additional terms & conditions apply. Visita http://www.htc.com/us/uh-oh-protection para más información.
Acerca de T‑Mobile
Como El Un-carrier de EE.UU., T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) está redefiniendo la forma en que los consumidores y las empresas adquieren los servicios de telefonía móvil por medio de liderazgo en la innovación de productos y servicios. Nuestra avanzada red nacional 4G LTE brinda experiencias excepcionales de servicio móvil a 75.6 millones de clientes que no están dispuestos a transigir en calidad y en valor. Con sede en Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US presta servicios a través de sus subsidiarias y opera sus marcas emblemáticas, T-Mobile y Metro by T-Mobile. Para obtener más información, visita http://es.t-mobile.com.