T-Mobile is on the ground supporting Jefferson City, Missouri, following Wednesday's tornado that caused devastating damage to the community:
Se actualizó: 5/29/2019
- The T-Mobile network is back up and running as normal in Jefferson City, MO.
- T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers with questions or who need further assistance with their account or service can call 611 from their T-Mobile or Metro by T-Mobile handset.
Se actualizó: 5/22/2019
- The T-Mobile network had limited outages and we are working to quickly restore service in these locations.
- A T-Mobile relief truck and local T-Mobile team members will be at the corner of Roland St & Jackson St, Jefferson City, MO 65101 to distribute supplies including chargers, water, tents, chairs and other essentials.
- The T-Mobile store located at 2208 Missouri Boulevard Jefferson City, MO 65109 is also ready to help customers needing support with their service or equipment.
As a reminder, customers on T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice plans always have unlimited talk, text, and data. For questions or assistance with your account or service, visit www.my.t-mobile.com or call 611 from your T-Mobile handset.