The wildfires in California have been devastating for tens of thousands of people, including T-Mobile customers. We are focused on keeping employees safe while doing what we can to maintain cell service to affected areas. We are also continuing to evaluate ways to support our customers and employees as the situation evolves.
Customer Updates (as of Dec. 8, 2017)
- Help American Red Cross support relief efforts in communities affected by disasters like wildfires. To donate, text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 to American Red Cross, which helps people affected by disasters big and small. La donación se te cobrará en tu próxima factura de T-Mobile. Text messaging charges will not apply. More information can be found at: http://www.mobilegiving.org/terms-and-conditions/
- Mobile trucks have been deployed in Ventura and LA counties so people can charge devices, access WiFi, use loaner mobile phones as needed, and get supplies like bottled water.
Network Updates (as of Dec. 8, 2017)
- Power outages have and will impact service but at this time coverage in most areas is at 100% connectivity.
Customers have several options to stay up to date with T-Mobile’s recovery efforts:
- Follow CTO Neville Ray on social media
- Visit www.my.t-mobile.com or call 611 from your T-Mobile handset
- For the latest local information on the wildfires: